CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Corporate Headquarters, Indianapolis, IN, US
Process and communicate orders and customer requests.
• Order entry
• Communicate with customers as needed via phone, fax, email, customer portal
• Follow up & documentation request for orders (order status, shipping paperwork, freight claims)
• Work with planning on any out-of-stock issues
• New customer set up / update customer information in ERS system
• Coordinate communication with internal teams (warehouse, finance, planning & sourcing)
• Escalate matters to management for systemic issues
• Notify customers of slow moving/obsolete inventory
• Assist administrative assistant with incoming calls
• Assist account receivable team with proof of deliveries for collection process
• Work Inter-departmentally to solve order processing discrepancies
• Organize and maintain customer records
• In office holiday coverage (excluding Thanksgiving and Christmas Day)
Education and Skills Required:
Critical thinking & Problem-Solving, Team Work, Self-Motivated, Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Willing to Learn Proprietary Software, Organized, Detailed Oriented, and Reliable.
Experience is required
Supervisor: General Manager
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Harris & Ford. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.