CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Corporate Headquarters, Indianapolis, IN, US
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for domestic and international
customer orders, providing support by managing all transactional communications, follow up, inquiries,
documentation, and data entry.
• Process sales orders, and order changes/cancellations
• Verify inventory levels, shipment details, delivery date confirmations and customer pricing
• Address customer requests and manage follow up as needed
• Update ERS system with customer contacts and requirements
• Coordinate communication with various shipping warehouses
• Coordinate communication with the planning group
• Manage documentation request for customers
• Review reports to understand status of open orders
• Work inter-departmentally to handle service-related issues
• Identify quality issues or other customer problems and inform responsible department
• Escalate matters to the CS Team Lead/Sales for systemic issues
• Assist Administrative Assistant with incoming calls
• Assist Accounts Receivable with customer credit issues
• In office holiday coverage (excluding Thanksgiving and Christmas Day)
Education and Skills Required: The incumbent must be willing to learn proprietary software, demonstrate computer literacy with ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; exhibit basic ability in math, writing, spelling, and vocabulary; as well as possess a pleasant phone demeanor with the ability to think critically, problem solve, multitask, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
This position requires an Associate Degree with 5+ years customer service/equivalent experience.
Supervisor: General Manager
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Harris & Ford. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.